Thank you for your interest in Youth Global Perspectives, Inc. The following instructions provide information that will help you complete your application and ensure that it is processed in a timely manner. Please note that:
● All completed application materials need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● All required materials must be received before your application can be reviewed. Once your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
All applicants must submit the following materials:
1. Recommendation questionnaire (attached) (optional)
One recommendation questionnaire should be submitted. The recommendation questionnaire must be filled
out by a teacher or a mentor. The recommendation cannot come from someone in your family.
3. Registration Fee
The registration fee must be paid on the day you attend orientation ($10.00 includes a t-shirt).
All applicants must also attend the following events:
1. Attend one of our orientation dates
A mandatory orientation will be held on July 13, 2019 at the University of Indianapolis located at 1400 East Hanna Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana 46227. The applicant and their parent are responsible for attending this orientation. Please go here to book your orientation slot.
2. Attend mandatory meetings
There will be mandatory meetings to attend each month. We will meet the first Saturday of each month.
We appreciate your interest in Youth Global Perspectives, Inc and look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions about the process, please contact email@example.com or 317-721-1071.